LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc, a Toronto-based company that started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. We’re a global team of 250+ A-players working on various brands and initiatives with specialized skills not limited but including web developers, copywriters, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ad specialists, etc.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
These brands include a digital marketing agency, logistic/shipping company, products, and much more. All of our brands have one thing in common and that’s E-COMMERCE.
Our company isn’t just about profits, it’s built around the community. We want you to enjoy doing what you do best, and we give you the autonomy and support to do it in a way that works for everyone—our customers/clients, the company, and you.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude –
our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
WE ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
We’re looking for a full-time talented blogger/content writer familiar with the Amazon Seller Central space to generate engaging and original content for our website. The Blogger will research topics and develop interesting posts that will appeal to our target audience and use creative calls to action to engage and expand our readership. You should be a skilled, tech-savvy writer who can create appealing, insightful posts that will reach and grow our audience. You will be reporting to the Content Manager who is based in Toronto.
• 2+ years’ experience of editorial, copy writing or professional blogging experience.
• 1 year experience with the Amazon Marketplace. (An asset if you understand Amazon Seller Central).
• Experience researching and writing e-commerce related content – Amazon related content a plus.
• Excellent written English, including spelling, punctuation and grammar.
• Excellent research skills and a creative flair for presenting topics from various angles without altering or distorting information.
• Proficiency in using writing programs, such as Google Docs and Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
YOUR ROLE IN THE TEAM:
• Regularly produce relevant and original content types, including blog posts, website copy, eBooks, case studies and more.
• Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
• Understand the Amazon Marketplace and willing to provide quick turnaround on topics trending.
• Ability and discipline to follow an editorial calendar and collaborating with other members of the content production team to ensure timely delivery of materials.
• Understanding and applying basic principles of search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in content to maximize the materials online visibility.
NOT REQUIRED, BUT WOULD BE A GREAT ASSET:
• Experience in content marketing
• Worked at a digital agency
• Website development and internet/social media marketing experience are a plus.
• Experience SEO writing and familiar with the use of Buzzsumo, Textmetrics, Moz & Aherfs
WORK HOURS: 8 hours a day or 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday 8 AM-1 PM EST, with a flexible schedule for the remaining 4 hours of your shift.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On time payment every bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms: