We’re a profitable, globally-distributed team of 30 members, and have been growing steadily and consistently. We’ve had ZERO marketers up until now, and have relied purely on an outbound sales engine and word of mouth.
We’re now looking for our first marketing leader, who we want to support to build and lead our marketing engine.
We let go of our office in 2018 and haven’t looked back. The only ask is that that the candidate be available to work on EST work-hours. You can be anywhere, and work flexibly — we value results and not the number of hours you put in.
About the Role
Reporting directly to the Chief Customer Officer, you will be working closely with the sales team to lead up demand generation, lead creation and top of funnel acquisition via channels such as content & SEO, partnerships and social ad campaigns. We’ve been a 100% outbound sales team, and believe there is a ton of opportunity to bring in a steady flow of inbound leads, and want you driving towards that goal.
- Your primary focus will be demand generation — acquiring top of the funnel prospects via every available channel.
- Work on content collaboration with customers/partners in this space.
- Create insightful and data-driven content about the industry, by data that is only available with MixRank, due to the unique position we’re in.
- Champion the new platform experience that MixRank is building for technology vendors — personal landing pages for all mobile technology vendors. This includes outreach, collaboration, traffic management and providing insights to vendors who will get listed on MixRank.
- Work with the sales team to create impactful resources and collateral for their prospecting campaigns.
- 3-5 years experience in demand generation and marketing (B2B SaaS would be highly recommended).
- Background in working collaboratively with sales team to drive joint execution of campaigns
- Exceptional copywriting skills and communication.
- Experience working on similar campaigns in the past, with a proven track record.
- Highly motivated and self-driven.
- Proactive, collaborative and coachable.
- Competitive salary.
- Set up your own home office with a Remote Office Grant.
- Health and Wellbeing Allowances.
- Personal Development Budget.
- Leave Policy: Take as many days as you need; we recommend at least 15 days a year.