jetfuel.agency is a digital marketing agency specializing in paid ad acquisition for e-commerce clients that are between $5M – $50M in size. Clients rave about our agency’s ability to drive measurable performance, our no BS get stuff done attitude and our innovative, groundbreaking digital marketing strategies.
Apply jet fuel to your career – read the below and if it gets you excited, apply. You won’t regret the opportunity to learn from some of the nation’s best digital marketers. We are a small, fast growing agency and if you want to make an impact here and help us build the next best agency, this is the right place for you.
jetfuel.agency for a dedicated, trustworthy, and resourceful rockstar Virtual Assistant to help in coordination with different teams and tasks. This candidate must have comprehensive experience in virtual administration and be able to work independently and proactively with minimal supervision. They’ll be carrying out assigned tasks presuming the highest levels of tact, discretion, good business judgment, and resourcefulness.
- Passionate about digital marketing and working for a media agency.
- Extremely proactive and organized.
- Daily Task Management to follow-up on tasks status, delays, and review reports.
- Calendar management of the team as necessary
- Excellent communicator who is able to craft and tell a consistent story to executives, team members, and clients via written and vertical communication
- Deeply analytical with a bias for action.
- Update relevant stakeholders on potential blockers and/or concerns.
- Assist with Recruitment and Business Development tasks
- At least a year of experience working as a VA from the same company.
- Experience working in a remote position/company.
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Strong work ethics and attention to detail
- Must overlap 4+ hours with US working hours for (9-5PM PST)
Recommended, not required
- Experience with Basecamp, Asana, Wrike, Teamwork or similar platforms
- Experience in Klaviyo, MailChimp, and the like
- Experience with Smart Recruiters, LinkedIn Navigator, Upwork, and the like
- Learn 3x more here than at any other job
- Flexible work schedule – integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote: avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game: work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
Shortlisted applicants will be asked to complete an admin and personality test, as well as a series of video/voice interviews.
Our application process usually takes one month due to the volume of applicants received