At Infobip we dream big. Last year, over half of the world’s population interacted with businesses through the Infobip platform. It didn’t happen by chance: through 60+ offices on 6 continents, we are truly committed to helping our 200,000 enterprise clients reach and engage mobile users. Join us in driving the continuous success of Infobip by creating products that our customers love.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Professional Services (PS) Manager is responsible in leading the PS team with a focus on attaining quarterly PS revenue targets, as well as positioning and expanding services engagements. This role is the point of contact for Sales and other stakeholders regarding opportunities with new and existing clients, and serves as an escalation point for services engagements. You are expected to ensure high customer satisfaction throughout the implementation of projects by delivering high-quality solutions and managing team resources. In terms of people management, you will build and grow team members using available HR practices and ensure a high level of engagement and retention within the team.
Here are your responsibilities:
- Achieve and exceed PS revenue and profitability targets by ensuring billable utilization targets are met, and managing the project portfolio to guarantee on-time and on-budget implementations
- Support the sales cycle through scoping and approval of PS engagements, executive-level prospect meetings, and solution reviews
- Nurture relationships with key stakeholders from customer side, and expand the sales of professional services in existing customer base
- Cooperate with Account Executives, Customer Success Management, and Customer Support teams to promote user adoption and effective use of Infobip solutions, and support renewal efforts
- Ensure high customer satisfaction and advocacy by pushing for the highest quality standards in project delivery
- 10+ years of experience in solution engineering, systems applications consulting, project management, presales, or other roles within a similar organization in Professional Services
- Individuals with experience in service delivery, managed services, and resource management are preferred
- A proven focus on results and execution, with a motivation to manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive team members to success
- Ability to work effectively with a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team and customer base
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills towards clients, partners, and colleagues; fluency in multiple languages is a plus
Why our employees choose us and grow?
- Great environment – Wonderful team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company. We are a fast-growing international company and you will be in the center of its progress in your dedicated region.
- Learning – Our employees go through an extensive training period and are considered experts in the industry. This job is an excellent chance to grow into a talent acquisition superstar with exceptional knowledge of IT and telecom industry.
- Mobility – Opportunity to embark on exciting business trips to help our clients and partners achieve market leadership.
- Compensation – We strive to provide a competitive benefits package for our employees.
- Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks, aggregators and many more.