|Application Deadline||Salary Range||Job Type|
|December 31st, 2021||From 5,000 US$ – 7,000 US$ per month||Full Time|
|Location Availability||Skills||Years of Experience|
|Anywhere||Management, UI, UX, ecommerce, Product & Industrial Design||2+|
Genghis has an immediate opening for a long term Product Designer Lead to join our growing team (40hrs/week).About REV (Parent Company of Genghis) Founded by entrepreneurs Tai Lopez and Alex Mehr, REV acquires and reimagines distressed retail brands and turns them into e-commerce success stories. REV’s ever-growing portfolio includes retail stalwarts Pier 1 Imports, Dress Barn, Modell’s, Linens ‘n Things, and Franklin Mint, with plans for additional acquisitions in the future.About The Lead Design Role We’re looking for a collaborative & experienced Lead Product Designer to manage & play a critical role in shaping the user experience for our portfolio of eCommerce brands. This is an exciting opportunity to apply system thinking across multiple brands & use cases, while still identifying specific opportunities to each brand. The successful applicant will play a hands-on managerial role in research, strategy, design thinking & contribute to growing the design practice and process.What you’ll do:
- Distill problem statements & user pain points into research, actionable insights, and mockups
- Manage & work in tandem with cross-functional teams, identifying limitations, risks, and ultimately delivering end-to-end design solutions and innovations that drive outcomes
- Gather feedback and make evidence-based design decisions throughout the product life cycle
- Help contribute to a user-first, evidence-based culture of design
- Leverage an existing design system and visual language to create high fidelity mockups & identify gaps in component libraries and patterns
Who you are:
- Passionate for data-driven decision making and logical problem solving
- An experienced Manager with a Product Design background
- Able to work in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders
- An effective communicator across all levels and teams
- A quick learner, dedicated to growing at your craft and exploring new concepts
- Strong prioritization and organization skills, and the ability to contribute to multiple projects concurrently
- Proven to thrive in iterative and collaborative environments
- Able to simplify complexity through design thinking, qualitative research, and User – Centric design principles.
- 3-5+ years of experience in User Experience Design, or a relevant field
- Proficiency with contemporary design and prototyping tools and methods
Bonus points for:
- A university degree in Interaction Design, Human Computer Interaction, or a related design or behavioural science discipline
- Academic, professional, or life experience from outside the design field that enriches your perspective as a designer
- Ecommerce Experience
- Shopify Experience
- This an Independent Contractor full-time REMOTE position
- The job requires availability to work in EST/PST flexible time zone
Interested? Apply now!
You have until December 31st, 2021 to apply.
To be shortlisted, the first part of the application process is for you to do a 15 min timed cognitive assessment.
After you take it, please remember to tell us what the confirmation number is from your email. Here’s the link: