The Pricing Supervisor will help augment the current manpower complement of PYM Travel to support the increasing volume of passengers, thru the following:
- Validation and monitoring of group concession forms for all group account nationwide.
- Preparation of pricing model for all vessels for system setup.
- Review and update Rate Matrices for Mainport, Interport, Point to Point, Employee, F&F, etc.
- Monitoring of competitors’ activities and prices ( especially airfares/promos).
- Analysis of promos and special discounting requests.
- Preparation of package rates.
- Regular review of advance bookings per voyage to check on pricing implementation of Yield Analysts.
- Analyzes weekly booking performance and boarded pax in order to give pricing recommendations.
- Review and maintenance of monthly boarded stats for analysis purposes.
- Prepares reports that may be asked from time to time
Yield (due to current assignment in the handling of a product):
- Setups accurate rates and allocation of the assigned product.
- Setups promotions in the system.
- Analyzes booking performance of the voyages based on volume and sales data per voyage, port, and allocation.
- Adjusts overrides and monitors available bunks in all open voyages based on demand and movement of bunks.
- Responsible for effective management of bunk allocations per booking class.
- Preparation of replacement bunks during voyage disruptions.
- Prepares weekly Travel volume and Revenue reports.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- 3 years of relevant experience