5 ELK is on the hunt for VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS WITH FINANCE EXPERIENCE.
Our company is an Australian outsourcing solution for financial planning professionals looking for scale, growth, and increased profitability.
In this role, you will be working closely with Australian financial advisers and provide back-office administrative support.
What you will be doing:
- setting up information and managing financial planning CRM
- facilitating banking reconciliation and reporting
- preparing reports and documentation for client meetings
- liaising with financial institutions, banks, and fund managers
- researching insurance plans and coverages
- transcribing voice-recorded file notes
- A degree in Accounting or Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Relevant working experience in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Insurance, Bank or any equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Knowledgeable in any financial, banking or accounting systems such as Quickbooks, Xero, Peachtree, SAP, Xplan etc (preferred but not required)
- Willing to undergo 1-month training
- Must be residing in Cebu
What’s in it for you?
- 220k HMO (1 free dependent at the start date of your employment) + 100k life insurance + 10k medicine reimbursement
- Paid Australian holidays
- Competitive compensation
- 2 weeks Christmas vacation
- 5k Referral bonus
- Monthly awards and attendance incentive
- Personalised learning & development program, coaching and mentoring by qualified and experienced professionals
- Modern fit-out & workstation designed for Covid-19 prevention
Office Location Sites:
- Mabolo, Cebu City
- Ayala Center, Cebu City
- IT Park, Cebu City
- Mandaue City, Cebu
- San Fernando, Pampanga
What are you waiting for?