We’ve been in the SEO industry since before it was called SEO, specializing in Saas SEO that is fueled by a combination of human expertise, data analysis and automation.
Our skills lie in the strategic use of content, SEO, large-scale outreach and link building to get our clients organic results that match paid performance channels.
But, we’re not just about getting results.
We’re about finding the leanest, most efficient and effective routes to get there. Forget the old agency adage of ‘pulling a late one’ – we’re all about working smarter, not harder while respecting our colleagues’ work life balance.
As a fast-growing business looking to scale up quickly we focus on giving our employees a voice and trusting them to lead. We’re happy with either experienced heads who can hit the ground running, or hungry, diamond-in-the-rough types, who aren’t phased by the deep end.
We welcome new ideas and an array of backgrounds that can really help us to develop across all areas of the business. Our aim for 2022 is to really take things to the next step and be the future of SEO for Sass.
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for a Client Virtual Assistant that’s obsessed with providing the best service for their clients. As a Client VA you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to manage multiple projects at the same time. We are looking for someone with lots of enthusiasm and is keen to learn and build a career at a successful company.
You will become a vital part of the growing Client Services team. Your main role will be to ensure that we deliver the highest possible standard of service to our clients.
You will need to pick up some basic SEO knowledge in order to better understand what we do for clients. Even better if you already have this knowledge.
There will be opportunities to progress into Client Executive roles in the future for Client VAs who show great potential.
You will occasionally be in contact with clients via online chat or meetings. When covering for Client Execs.
As a Client VA you will be part of the Client Services team. Our main role is to ensure that we deliver the highest possible service to our clients. Your role within this team will be to help ensure that the team is organised and that client facing documents and information is up to date and accurate.
The ideal candidate
* Will have excellent spoken & written english as you will have to communicate with team members and clients from across the world.
* Will have a good understanding of Google Sheets/Excel.
* They will be well organised and accurate with their approach to work.
* They will be confident and responsible enough to work on their own initiative.
* They will have experience of working as a virtual assistant or similar – at least 1 year.
* They will have a strong internet connection – in order to attend video meetings.
Nice to have
* Previous experience of working within an agency
* Experience with using Asana
* Experience of using Airtable
* Experience of using WordPress
* Be responsible for keeping client facing spreadsheets uptodate and accurate.
* Create client meeting agendas.
* Keep up to date, monitor and keep tidy various client facing spreadsheets.
* Liaise with Client Exec and Manager about client work
* Help out with client ad hoc tasks where necessary
* Cover for Client Exec where necessary
* Upload content to client websites using WordPress