We’ve been in the SEO industry since before it was called SEO, specializing in Saas SEO that is fueled by a combination of human expertise, data analysis and automation.
Our skills lie in the strategic use of content, SEO, large-scale outreach and link building to get our clients organic results that match paid performance channels.
But, we’re not just about getting results.
We’re about finding the leanest, most efficient and effective routes to get there. Forget the old agency adage of ‘pulling a late one’ – we’re all about working smarter, not harder while respecting our colleagues’ work life balance.
As a fast-growing business looking to scale up quickly we focus on giving our employees a voice and trusting them to lead. We’re happy with either experienced heads who can hit the ground running, or hungry, diamond-in-the-rough types, who aren’t phased by the deep end.
We welcome new ideas and an array of backgrounds that can really help us to develop across all areas of the business. Our aim for 2022 is to really take things to the next step and be the future of SEO for SaaS.
The Role: As an Outreach VA, you will prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners to promote our clients blog or website and increase our authority online. The prospecting team is just the beginning of the outreach process. You will need to collaborate with the personalization and inbox teams to improve our processes and get feedback on what we are doing.
* Genuine team player (metrics and KPIs are team based)
* Punctual and dependable
* Open personality, with great communication skills
* Must be a fast learner
* Good organizational skills
* Pays attention to detail
* Adaptable to changing processes
* You should be able to work with minimal supervision
* You must have a strong & reliable internet connection & pc/laptop
Desirable traits or skills:
* Has experience in handling large amounts of data to process
* Time management skills are important since you will be handling multiple tasks
* Lead generation experience is an advantage
* Previous SEO related experience is a plus
* Having previously worked as a VA, or anything similar, is a definite advantage