Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Project Management Associate who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will provide general engagement administration and support for Finance/RMT/CDP support activities.
- You will initiate resource management, typically involving execution of standard and project specific roll in and roll off processes, as well as, supporting the demand management process.
- You will work effectively in a team and helps his/her team lead in distributing and managing delivery of tasks and output performed by or with other members of the project(s).
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder (preferably Commerce, Accounting-related or Business-related courses)
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in Project Management, Project Coordination, Project Handling, and/or Project Planning in any industry
- Excellent judgement and negotiation abilities to deal with project and customer change requests
- Amenable to travel in different Accenture locations as needed by the project
- Amenable to work in Cebu City, Cebu
- Willing to go back on-site once recalled
Good to have skills:
- Familiarity with reporting tools like MS Power BI, MS Power Automate, MS Access, MS SharePoint, MS Visio, MS Excel, Macro and VBA
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS that will request you to complete an online questionnaire.
- After you have submitted the accomplished online questionnaire, kindly wait for a phone call from our recruiters.
For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply
IT – Hardware