Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Customer Service Representatives who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be responsible for managing various customer issues depending on account assignment (transactions can be related to billing and collections support, client inquiries, product support or inbound sales).
- You will document troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution.
- You will identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction.
What are we looking?
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates, and associate degree graduates
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in a BPO industry
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
- Willing to go back on-site once recalled
Good to have skills:
- Experience in handling sales (inbound or outbound), collections, insurance, or travel account in any industry
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS that will request you to complete an online questionnaire.
- After you have submitted the accomplished online questionnaire, kindly wait for a phone call from our recruiters.
For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply
Tech & Helpdesk Support