Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Who we are:
Accenture in the Philippines is a pioneer in Accenture’s global delivery network. Over the past 30 years, we have expanded our capabilities to become a powerhouse company providing end-to-end technology and business services. As part of Accenture’s global footprint in over 120 countries, covering 40-plus industries, we have been working with the biggest companies in the country and around the globe.
Innovation, a constant at Accenture, enables us to find new ways to stay ahead of our clients’ challenges. Our inclusive, diverse, and strong culture of equality helps us constantly drive innovation in the workplace. By combining our industry expertise and the deep skills of our people with the latest technologies and our uncompromising high-performance standards, we help organizations grow their business and succeed in the digital age.
- Handles requests, incidents, and processes variety of orders within the defined expected number of transactions and quality level.
- Collects, pre-validates, uploads, and transact invoices to ensure timeliness and accuracy of the invoices for the Service Charging Report.
- Processes requests related to access creation, batch and manual inventory updates and customized inventory report creation.
- Pre-validates and uploads the invoices in the tool within the agreed Service Level Agreement and accuracy
- Records and tracks all activities using the prescribed tool and reports.
- Ensures accurate update of client’s inventory of telecom circuits, equipment, and services through the expense management processes.
- Alerts immediate lead of any potential customer service problems or issues.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree course preferably ECE, Finance & Accounting, Business Management or other related fields.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Advantage if you have at least 6-12 months related work experience in Finance & Accounting, Network/Telecom provisioning.
- Skilled in using basic MS Office applications.
- Good oral and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
Accenture believes that people do their best work when they are their best selves! So, we have innovative programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and the community.
- Trainings/ Bootcamp/ Knowledge Transfer sessions will be provided before deployment to assigned projects
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and Housing Plan*
- Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend preparing the requirements early to ensure on time boarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Diploma and/or Certificate of Graduation (for graduates only)
- NBI Clearance
- Government Documents:
- SSS ID and/or SSS Verification Form
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
- TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
COVID-19 update: The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.