Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct well planned New Hire training to agents according to specifications dictated by the Client to ensure agents are accurately prepared to provide superior customer service.
- Motivate the participants to succeed and provide them with all the necessary tools and knowledge in order to be successful in every customer interaction.
- Work with the class during nesting to help them successfully meet operational targets and transition to becoming full-time production agents.
- Continuously work on improving facilitation skills and training methodology based on feedback and results from previous training classes.
- Facilitate Continuous Education training as needed to train existing agents on new products, services, methods, and/or capabilities.
- Regularly take production calls and provide floor support to keep abreast with customer issues and agent’s Areas for Opportunity.
- Submit a daily Training Report to communicate the participants’ attendance and to identify underperformers.
- Maintain a high level of proficiency with regards to the client’s services and policies.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in the classroom and on the Operations floor.
- To proactively maintain & enhance positive relationships with Accenture and Client groups regarding customer and business issues at the same time promoting positive interdepartmental relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 3 solid years of experience in Training and development under Contact Center / BPO industry
- Minimum 3 solid years of experience in Finance & Accounting tower – Procure to Pay (PTP), Order to Cash (OTC), Record to Report(RTR) and/of Finance
How to apply?
Apply in Jobstreet
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why Join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply