Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
The Graphics and Production Associate Manager creates print and digital design solutions for client-facing pursuit deliverables across industries to help Accenture win work. They collaborate with proposal teams at each stage of the sales process to establish an overall design strategy for creating visuals which will reflect throughout RFx responses, presentations, and other sales related materials. They create engaging and innovative print and digital deliverables that will resonate with the client while implementing Accenture brand guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
- The Graphics and Production practitioner:
- Conceptualizes selling messages into compelling visual theme and layout
- Designs all graphics and art to meet proposal requirements and brand standards in alignment with the selected theme
- Manages all visual materials including proposals, presentations, and orals materials both digital and print production, as required
- On complex deals, may manage the work of other graphic design resources as needed and collaborates accordingly
- Ability to understand and implement the latest creative trends impacting proposal design
- Coaches and trains on Accenture brand guidelines
- Lead design efforts for large-size, full support deals
- Utilizes page layout design and consistent formatting to visually enhance content and comply with client-specific requirements
- Highlights key messages, data and differentiators with charts, icons, imagery, illustrations, infographics
- Converts complex raw content into compelling graphic visualizations
- Reviews, understands, and applies client formatting and submission requirements and provides guidance to junior designers supporting the deal
- Directs junior designers on preparation of final materials for submission
- Follows process for archiving assets from completed deal assignments
- Tests and provides inputs in the development of templates, job aids, and graphic assets
- Provides guidance to junior designers supporting deal
- Consults with deal teams to gather and assess insights about the client, market, and win themes to establish a visual concept
- College degree holder
- Must have at least 7-10 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a graphic designer and desktop publisher working in MS Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products specific to Microsoft PC
- Experience with proposal response development
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in any of the following: Adobe Creative Cloud products, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
How to apply?
Apply in Jobstreet
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Condition Apply