Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
*Work From Home for those with 25mbps internet connection
*Once a month Return to Office
*No exam for those with 1-year BPO experience
*Receive up to 50,000* Signing Bonus
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Customer Service Associates (Insurance/Health) who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be receiving inbound calls to provide customer service support to policy holders, agents, 3rd party callers and new customers.
- You will conduct research through maximizing all available resources and provides the necessary information in response to queries from callers.
- You will be asks to provide resolutions to caller problems and issues including researching and exploring alternative solutions.
- You will create promised solutions or after call work and escalates unresolved issues outside of his/her scope.
What are we looking?
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates and associate degree graduates
- Must have at least 1 year of work experience in Customer Service handling health, or insurance account
- Amenable to work in Cubao, Quezon City
- Willing to work on-site once recalled
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS that will request you to complete an online questionnaire.
- After you have submitted the accomplished online questionnaire, kindly wait for a phone call from our recruiters.
For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply