Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- License to practice Law in the Country of residence/Admitted to the Bar of the PH
- Minimum 5 yrs. relevant experience in a corporate or law firm setting:
- Interest in and knowledge of data and information law, emerging technologies, data driven products and services, software embedded in devices, analytics, and artificial intelligence
- Experience in risk identification, analysis and mitigation strategies
- Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to evolving AI regulation and data/information laws
- Experience shaping deals and evaluating commercial models for new product and service offerings
- Knowledge or experience of data privacy issues, IP law, data licensing, experience with data licensing or monetization strategies
The mission statement of Global Services Legal is to “drive sustainable business growth for Accenture by providing deep legal expertise at the intersection of business strategy, industry and technology in a highly dynamic environment.” The Global Services Legal team is a strategic partner and a product counsel towards the five Services under Accenture’s Next Generation Growth Model, i.e. Interactive, Strategy & Consulting, Industry X, Technology and Operations. We are a diverse team and our team’s mission is to help our business to grow in a responsible, inclusive, and sustainable way, by providing early-stage legal advice and support in relation to the key business strategies and priorities.
This team also functions as the integrator between various other parts of the Legal team, coordinating between the multidisciplinary areas of deep expertise across the wider Legal team, to deliver one holistic Legal perspective to the business.
• Collaborate with colleagues in the Global Services Legal teams on Applied Intelligence service and product offering reviews.
• Enable Accenture’s Sales & Delivery Legal team to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting, including developing contracting templates and guidance and providing SME support to deal teams.
• Supporting Accenture’s Ventures & Acquisitions Legal and business teams in evaluation of issues for Applied Intelligence acquisition targets, development and implementation of post-merger integration strategy.
• Review, draft, and negotiate data licenses, complex alliance, academic, and supplier technology transaction agreements related to client facing products and services.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment*
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits*
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
*Terms and Conditions Apply
**An applicant can only re-apply for the same position after six (6) months from his/her previous application
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend to prepare the requirements early to ensure on time onboarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Diploma (for graduates only) and/or Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Employment (COE) and/or SSS Employment History
- SSS ID and/or SSS Verification Form
- SSS Statement of Account (SOA)
- SSS Certificate of Contribution
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
- TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
- NSO Birth Certificate