Are you ready to accent on the future? Apply now and be part of Accenture’s growing organization of empowered people!
Accenture in the Philippines is currently looking for Program & Project Management Associate who will be responsible in performing the following day-to-day tasks:
- You will be managing regular standard CPMO activities that include ongoing tracking & reporting of tickets, metrics production, status generation, and tasks associated with managing resources, work, issues, risk, scope, and reviews.
- You will be responsible in resource management, typically involving execution of standard and project specific roll in and roll off processes, as well as, supporting the demand management process.
- You will work effectively in a team and helps his/her team lead in distributing and managing delivery of tasks and output performed by or with other members of the project(s).
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Business Administration/Management, Commerce, Accounting, or related courses
- Open to college undergraduates with related work experience
- Must have at least 6 months to 1 year of experience in in an administrative support and project control role relevant to the roles listed above or as part of an IT project organization
- Willing to work in Boni, Mandaluyong City
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, inclusion, and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
How to Apply?
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application. You will be receiving an SMS that will request you to complete an online questionnaire.
- After you have submitted the accomplished online questionnaire, kindly wait for a phone call from our recruiters.
For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
*Terms and conditions apply
IT – Hardware