Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project manage multiple small to medium scale projects from scoping through implementation and roll out partner with cross-functional partners internally and externally (such as Markets, Policy, Quality, Training and WFM) to enable outsourcing operations that help improve our community experience and support
- Identify potential risks or issues with project implementations, and proactively drive communication with internal and external stakeholders during projects
- Translate business requirements into implementation plans, furthering our mission of protecting and supporting client community
- Play an active role by contributing to improving policies, product, process and support system solutions
- Keep sites and teams up to date on project timelines
- Ensure prepared for upcoming launches
- Check new posts, assess impact for your sites and take necessary actions
- Check notifications, answer any questions asked on post
- Input/feedback into project plans
- Ensure team meets timelines and deliverables
- Proactively flag risks & provide quantifiable trade off options if needed
- Consolidate information/questions/clarifications that needs to be shared with Change Delivery Team
- Participate in monthly Partner Management survey and encourage Ops and QTP leadership in the sites to do the same
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 7 years of experience in Project Management
- Must have at least 3 years of experience as Project Management Supervisor
- Expertise in process management, operations-based project and a strong track record in implementation of these projects
How to apply?
Apply in Jobstreet
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and your during interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions Apply
IT – Network/Sys/DB Admin
IT – Network/Sys/DB Admin