Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply now and get hired on/before August 31, 2022 to get a chance to win one (1) of the five (5) ASUS Gaming Laptop.
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Develop, sell and deliver offerings or services to the market. Ensure Accenture’s relevant capabilities are incorporated into the offering or service. Drive accelerated sales and revenue growth through organic and inorganic approaches. higher win rates, lead development of key sales and assets, maximize the return on our asset investments and drive global collaboration to leverage our key skills and credentials.
- Lead creation of CM offerings and credentials
- Manage all Industry Network initiatives that covers Thought Leadership, Community of Practice, Sales, and Innovation
- Oversight of C&M industry activities
- Lead C&M Industry sales/growth initiative
- Help create roadmap and implement C&M specialization and latest industry trends for continuous learning
- Collaborate with C&M Industry leadership and other Industry SME/leaders
- Facilitates and monitors adherence to compliance
- Maintains all C&M innovation assets and offerings
- Provides subject matter expertise to C&M related function
- Facilitate C&M opportunities review with Leadership and SAs.
- Define C&M win strategies
- Graduate of Bachelor’s degree courses and 5 years and up Telco Experience (Ex: Telco Backoffice, Service Assurance, or Network Engineering)
- Experience in managing Comms and Media project preferably with CM industry skill
- Must have Skills:
- Service Assurance
- Good to have skills:
- Network Engineering Planning and Deployment Solution, Communication Order Management Solutions, Communications CRM, Customer Relationship for Telco
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and Housing Plan
- Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend to prepare the requirements early to ensure on time onboarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Diploma (for graduates only) and/or Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Employment (COE) and/or SSS Employment History
- Government Documents:
- SSS ID and/or SSS Verification Form
- SSS Statement of Account (SOA)
- SSS Certificate of Contribution
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
- TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
- NSO Birth Certificate