Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Training Needs Analysis
- Work with the operations, training, and quality teams to identify performance gaps related to communication skills
- Analyze performance gaps and provide recommendations to meet target metrics
Training Design and Development
- Responsible for content research, training, outline creation, development of training evaluation measures, training materials development, knowledge assessment and test design
- Identify other non-traditional performance improvement initiatives to address knowledge, skills, practices, and over-all training effectiveness gaps
Training Delivery and Communications Skills Coaching
- Deliver Capability Development Programs to employees such as coaching and training to both new hires and existing staff
- Facilitate all required training programs with the ability to translate subject matter expertise to knowledge gain and skills development.
- Deliver required industry, domain, functional and client systems and process training to both new hires and existing staff
- Provide floor support and communication coaching to all employees including leadership and support
- Develop communication assessment tools in line with project’s goals and metrics
Training Evaluation and Reporting
- Gather data from operations and other support teams to measure program effectiveness
- Monitor progress of employees by tracking performance indicators
- Prepare reports like training effectiveness measures, training completion reports, etc
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in Training and Facilitation
- Contact Center / BPO Training experience is preferred
- Must be willing to work in Alabang
How to apply?
Apply in Jobstreet
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why Join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.