Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform a lead role to a group of trainers.
- Teach in blended learning environment including Instructor Led Training (ILT), Virtual Instructor Led Training (V-ILT), and Social Learning methods.
- Mastery of course content and related courseware, certification as appropriate.
- Demonstrate specialist knowledge in assigned curricula areas.
- Regularly provide feedback on content and recommend improvement of courseware.
- Set-up and break-down classroom environment including course specified lab equipment.
- Provide input during course development as Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Achieve and maintain industry certifications in area of specialty mandatory where appropriate.
- Maintain expertise through field experience as needed.
- Conduct assessments (e.g., Kirkpatrick Level 1 and 2) as per Service Level Agreements (SLA) and administer pre- and post-training exams/tests as required.
- Act as mentor in obtaining certifications and in overall quality improvement.
- May promote all learning services and client’s educational services.
- May lead or support training on new content or product/course launch initiatives .
- Support supervisor for in-depth content related questions in solution area.
- Maintain awareness of the team budget and understand the impacts of financial decisions they make and/or directly influence.
- Promote ways to add value and reduce costs within the team.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree holder
- Must have at least 7 years of Learning and Development experience
- At least 1-3 years of experience in a Team Lead role
- Experience in building training framework and approach
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to work in Alabang
How to apply?
*Apply in Jobstreet
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and Conditions apply
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.