Go through a faster and more convenient recruitment process today and be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Is expected to lead the Institutional Services team which includes Third Party Operations and Plan Terminations processes
- Deliver/maintain statutory and regulatory-compliant plan documents
- Responsible for initial document preparation, disclosure reporting, identification, Compliance Consulting
- UAT for relevant applications
- SMEs for business requirements
- Participate in remediation efforts
- Manage support mailboxes
- Flexible work arrangement
- Must have at least 5 years related experience in the retirement industry
- Strong research, analytical and critical thinking skills a must
- High level of initiative and able to work independently to achieve objectives
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills and proficient in PowerPoint and Excel
- Ability to work 8pm – 5am (Manila), with overtime and occasional weekend or after hours testing when needed
- Basic understanding of retirement plans highly preferred
- With CPC, QPA, or QKA ASPA designation
- Experience in retirement plan terminations, depletion of assets, death claims, handling of abandoned property
- Good understanding of DOL and IRS regulations as it pertains to all types of retirement plans including ERISA and non-ERISA requirements
- Must be amenable to work on a Nightshift
How to apply?
Apply in Jobstreet
- Click on “Apply Now” to submit your application and upload your updated resume.
- In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application and during your interviews, a snapshot of your image will be captured for the same purpose.
- For faster processing of your application, please make sure to have your latest NBI clearance ready. For successful candidates who worked with previous employers, please prepare your approved resignation letter, SSS employment history and Statement of Account. Your recruiters will also remind you of other requirements you can prepare ahead of time.
Why join Accenture?
- Competitive salary package, company bonuses, and performance incentives
- Night differential
- Loyalty, Christmas gift, Inclusion and diversity benefits
- Paid sick and vacation leaves
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- HMO coverage (medical and dental) from day 1 of employment
- Life insurance
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Retirement plan
- Flexible working arrangements
- Accessible locations
- Healthy and encouraging work environment
- Career growth and promotion opportunities
*Terms and conditions apply
Sales – Financial Services
Sales – Financial Services