We’re growing faster than ever and are on the lookout for a talented account executive to join our team. We’ve proven airfocus is an up-and-coming industry leader without a single salesperson until this year. Now, with thousands of users from customers like Shopify or The Washington Post, it’s time to add fuel to the fire and scale up sales alongside our organic product-led growth!
As one of our first sales hires, you will be the driving force for accelerating our growth by partnering up with companies of all sizes to understand their product development philosophy and introducing them to our all-in-one product management platform.
You will work directly with the founders as a front-line problem solver and you’ll work hands-on to evolve a sales system based around product and demos into something rock solid that scales.
If you are passionate about closing deals and looking for a strategic position where you can make a tremendous impact at a fast-growing startup, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you’ll do
- Manage all inbound leads for international SMB and mid-market accounts.
- Achieve and consistently exceed pipeline and sales targets by converting free trials, marketing-qualified leads, or demo requests into paid customers.
- Master the product and guide buyers through their journey to learn how airfocus can positively impact their business.
- Liaise with customers with leads via email and LinkedIn and demo the platform via video calls.
- Work with your customer base to find ongoing problems and find ways to expand their account usage and deployment.
- Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to build and advance the new airfocus sales team.
- Identify customer segments and new opportunities to improve the quality of the sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with the growth and marketing teams to optimize lead generation and sales conversion tools and partner up with CS to become the voice of our users.
- A desire to win and contribute as part of a great team.
- 1 – 3 years of direct SaaS selling experience.
- You excel at asking the right questions to understand a customer’s needs and decision process quickly, and you work with the customer to generate value for them.
- Very strong understanding of consultative selling into SMB and mid-market segments, along with some familiarity with the enterprise segment.
- Positive attitude and a strong ability to take responsibility.
- You demonstrate a metric-driven work style and excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Bonus: You have previous experience with B2B product management or productivity software.
You’ll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
- Boost your personal development and gain new skills in an exhilarating space.
- Competitive compensation based on prior experience.
- Permanent contract and flexible working hours (incl. remote work).
- MacBook Pro or notebook and monitor of your choice.
- Free snacks and drinks.
- Team events, such as happy hours, off-sites, and retreats.
- Language lessons and education courses.