- Our grand vision is a Philippines where smallholder farmers lead better lives by changing how people buy their food through e-commerce. We are looking for people who are passionate about making an impact in the lives of our smallholder farmers through innovative agri-tech solutions.
The role serves as the liaison between the company and the corporate clients and will be responsible for maintaining and growing existing accounts.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
A. Account Management
- Act as the primary point of contact for all matters relating to client concerns and needs.
- Build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships with corporate accounts.
- Maintain accurate enterprise records, keeping track of any contract updates and renewals
- Collaborate with the leadership team, and cross-functionally with technology, supply chain, sales, and marketing department to successfully implement the product and platform strategy.
- Create bespoke arrangements for enterprise clients and ensure that operations will interface well with the client (eg. special fulfillment arrangements, special discounts, etc.).
- Develop a thorough understanding of products and service offerings to better upsell and cross-sell to clients
B. Commercial Analytics
- Generate account performance reports
- Synthesize insights from quantitative and qualitative data to assess the relevance of the products we offer to our market and identify core products to increase sales.
- Review feedback and implement necessary changes
- 2-5 years of post-undergraduate work experience, preferably in: consumer or enterprise technology, e-commerce, consulting, business management or administration, finance, marketing, or related fields.
- Exceptional negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Effective communication skills
- Strong business acumen.
- Analytical problem solver: ability to generate and synthesize insights from quantitative and qualitative data; ability to prioritize insights and translate into product offers and practical solutions to customer needs.
- Experience in or passion for the food or agriculture industry
- Experience in an online marketplace or similar consumer technology company
- Experience in strategy or product-related roles
- Status: Employee
- Employment terms: Full-time, 40 hours per week, 5 days a week
- Schedule: 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive total rewards
- Being part of a high-caliber and supportive team