LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://outgive.ca/
WHO WE ARE
We promise you haven’t worked with anyone else like us before! We are Outgive Inc – a Toronto based company started in 2013 specializing in e-commerce & digital marketing. Although our Toronto headquarters only has a team that is 50 strong, we have approximately 140+ remote staff in the Philippines – the birthplace of our founders – Nicasio and Jerome. Our team comprises A-players with specialized skills not limited to but including web developers, copywriters, admin support, graphic designers, logistics managers, account managers, customer service, SEO experts, video editors, digital marketers, marketplace specialists, ads specialists.
In our never-ending pursuit to continue to achieve synergistic projects in digital marketing and e-commerce, we constantly expand and enlarge our brands to achieve new milestones of success.
WHO/WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are looking for an Amazon Account Manager with more than 4 years of experience in Amazon, eCommerce, Project Management or any related field. The ideal candidate is someone that has extensive experience on leading and managing projects and teams. Can simultaneously stay on top of Amazon’s marketing trends, has experience with creating and optimizing listings. Possesses a unique blend of keen business knowledge and solid technical skills.
- In charge of Reporting the progress of the account
- Quality assurance on client work; audit the accounts , including PPC
- Handling calls independently – able to provide status update, provide marketing strategies on the account, lead discussions and address to client concerns
- Providing marketing strategies to grow the account
- Always up to date with Amazon programs such as lightning deals and prime days.
- Able to explain PPC plans and targets in advance
- Onboarding of new accounts
- Assist in training new members
- Retaining clients and building strong, trusting relationships.
- Understanding client needs and identifying new internal workflows.
- Supporting Account Management teams to improve their performance.
- Increasing the value of current clients with upsells.
- Managing a large team of remotes
- Step in to handle escalated complaints
- Proven work experience relating to Amazon Seller Central
- Excellent in verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management
- Client management
- Strong analytical and reporting skills including measuring the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Familiarity with Amazon Tools (Helium10, JungleScout, etc.)
- Able to manage multiple tasks and projects under fast approaching deadlines while keeping a professional attitude
- Experience leading a team and driving to reach team’s KPI
Monday to Friday: Must be available to work from 8 am-4 pm EST, 40 hours a week.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time payment every bi-weekly. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.
Any questions or concerns? Reach out to us to the following platforms:
LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/outgive/
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/outgive/
Email: [email protected]