- Works together with the finance manager in originating, structuring, syndicating, and executing financing transactions with special focus on project financing and project level corporate finance transactions
- Assists the finance manager in providing information requested by lenders and potential lenders including but not limited to financial projections, detailed project information, project documents, ownership structure, country and industry overviews.
- Coordinates with partners and banks in managing 3rd party advisors conducting due diligence review
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably with degree in management, management engineering, business economics, finance or equivalent
- Advance degree or professional certification preferred (especially candidates who have passed at least CFA level 1)
- At least 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience especially with corporate finance/investment banking/private equity/project finance background
- Knowledgeable working with partners and banks in managing 3rd party advisors conducting due diligence review
- Solid experience in financial modeling, financial analysis, and compliance