- · Has Strong organizational skills and capable as an instructional designer
- · With high energy facilitator who challenges trainees in a professional way
- · Good at building relationships and is curious about new ways
- · Good executor – stays on projects and is persistent
- · Is adaptive – shows the ability to pivot and adjust when needed
- · Professional and can carry a natural class room presence to encourage learning
- · Studies up on interest creation and sales best practice approaches (SPIN, New Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling)
- · Interested in sharpening understanding of IT industry (IT 101 blogs, resources, Books – Crossing the Chasm)
- · Ability to connect materials/talk tracks training with skill learning concepts to align with expectations of Inbound and Outbound calls
- · Aims at keeping a log/running list of training ideas/improvements to be socialized, and prioritized
- · Set daily, weekly and monthly goals – controls her/his ceiling and works hard
- · Aligning with corporate training/education team for improved synergies with Manila Sales Team & Corporate team.
- · Supply ongoing training to support improved productivity standards of active team.
- · Work closely with the leadership team to find and address process and soft-skill areas requiring improvement
- · Coordinates with senior sales managers and team leaders for training needs from monitored calls and other incidents that they may have met which can be addressed by training
- · Recommends short and long term training strategies for the improvement of training quality
- · Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time
- · Will be supplying feedback on daily team observations and make recommendations for improved performance.
Training & Dev.
Training & Dev.