SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. SGS is recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. It operates a network of over 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Execution of adoption and change management tactics for an assigned program / project in accordance to standards and governance policies under SGS change management strategy. The efforts are generally in favor of the people side of change to achieve desired outcome.
· Apply structured methodologies and collaborate in change management activities
· Provide adoption and change management expertise from beginning (Proposal stage) to end of change delivery (Change closure)
· Understand the breadth and depth or full scope of adoption and change management requirements for assigned program / project
· Create the adoption and change management plan for a program / project and the subsets for each iteration
· Perform adoption and change management tasks in accordance to SGS ACM framework and governance policies
· Evaluate and facilitate adoption and change management compliance of programs and projects from demand stage to closure
- Review the business case documentation used for project / program proposal and/or vision document to ensure proper adoption and change management elements are duly considered
- Engage the program or project management team and members for proper planning and execution of adoption and change management tactics
- Engage the business operations management and end-user community to gather adoption and change management information that are relevant to ensure receptiveness to the coming change
- Evaluate and facilitate proper alignment of changes to be delivered to the business operations expectations and requirements
- Create or facilitate the creation of adoption and change management materials for communication and training
- Deliver or facilitate the delivery of communication and training activities
- Perform KPI benchmarking for change results, gathering of KPI results, analyze and prepare the KPI reports
- Perform adoption and change management tasks on identifying, creating and delivering necessary interventions in order to address change implementation issues
- Gather change implementation results and prepare reports for proper adoption and change management closure for a program / project
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Creation of announcements / newsletters
- Creation of materials for tips and information cascade
- Creation of short demo videos
- Organizing and facilitating adoption and change management meetings / webinars
- Facilitate the creation of all other adoption and change management materials as deemed necessary for the change delivery under a project / program
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools. Proficient on at least one change management framework e.g. ADKAR
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts
- Experience with Digital Learning methodology
- A good understanding of eLearning authoring tools (example: Elucidat, Articulate, Storyline 2…).
- At least 5 years of work experience as business analyst or as change management professional
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Change management certification or designation is a plus
- Business analysis skills
- Strong IT skills on Teams, Sharepoint, Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Survey forms and BI tools
- Technical and business writing
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Good visual design skills and the ability to storyboard.
- Very good eye for detail and consistency
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Preferably with experience on laboratory information system or familiarity with laboratory terminologies