The Multi Media Marketing Marketing Specialist is the go-to person for live stream and digital broadcasting videos. This role handles pre-production (conceptualization, casting, storyboarding and scriptwriting) peri-production (principal photography, cinematography), until post-production (editing) and broadcasting. They are responsible for growing the company’s capacity in filming events and conducting live streams to communicate Company Image, broaden reach and result in positive engagement.
- Lead the planning and execution of live streaming, on-demand events and product presentations within the Virtual platform.
- Oversee and execute all aspects of Livestream production according to plan, including casting, set design, and technical integration.
- Understanding of broadcasting, video encoding equipment, video codecs, and live video delivery systems.
- Coordinates with Digital Marketing Manager and Operations teams for Livestream campaign requirements.
- Identify and keep abreast of the latest digital tools and interactive trends, best practices, and technologies affecting digital marketing services.
- Pitch in creative and executable ideas on the realm of tech and online activations
- Manage video platform asset library and support the strategic execution of content relating to virtual events.
- Direct interaction and management of high-profile talent and guests.
- Perform studio maintenance and operation including lighting, set effects, cable management, and set aesthetics.
- Record, edit and upload videos.
- Interact with the community on socials and live streams, answering comments and messages.
- Setup all equipment and set design/props for periodic shows.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Film or other related field.
- At least 2 years digital marketing experience with 1 year handling Live Steaming Creation and Production tasks. Marketing agency or corporate / digital marketing department experience is preferred. Knowledge in Sales/Real Estate is a plus.
- Technical knowledge in online event hosting, live streaming, video filming, photography, and audio editing is required.
- Proficient in Program Flows, Storyboards, Scriptwriting and Copywriting.
- Outstanding organization skills with an eye for accuracy and detail.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral).
- Fast learner, can work under pressure, and is goal-oriented.
- Must be willing to work in Cavite
- Work schedule: Tuesday to Saturday