- Assist with all content syndication programs from setup to launch – including asset development, landing page creation, promotional emails and supporting campaign offerings.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales and Operations on overall campaign strategy to execute large- scale B2B lead generation programs.
- Support Client Services by assisting with troubleshooting as necessary to ensure a high level of client satisfaction.
- Acquire and understand the knowledge of TCI’s content syndication offerings, audiences and network of partners.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients and internal team members with clear and prompt communication – both written and verbal.
- 1+ years’ experience in B2B technology space, Campaign Management, Customer Success or Sales Support.
- Ability to work independently while keeping a collaborative mindset.
- Strong ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing email, abstracts, landing pages or blog copy.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Programs – Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Salesforce experience helpful, but not required.
- Positive, can-do attitude with an interest in online media or campaign management.
- BA/BS degree required.