Security Investigator Requirements:
- B.S. Criminology graduate
- Computer literate (MS- Word)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in investigation or any Security related field
- Certified Security Professional (CSP) and RCrim (Registered Criminologist) is an advantage
- Must have Security License
- In-charge in the inspection of all detailed security guards
- Conducts security guard supervision on new post and certain events.
- Conducts inspection to all detailed security guards including corrections of Security guard’s violations
- Notifies superior for any violation discovered during inspection.
- In-charge in monitoring of service firearms (SFA) detailed on every post, and other logistics issued likewise checked physically its condition and serviceability.
- Conducts initial investigation in some case as directed by the Operations Officer.
- Reports to Operations Officer any detrimental matter to client and agency.
- Provide assessment and recommendations regarding post observation.
- Reports violation of security guards and submits written violation report to Operations Officer.
- Checks the paraphernalia of all guards and ensure that they wear it at all times.
- Educates all security personnel posted and on duty on their basic guard’s functions.
- Counter checks every post’s DDO, FA’s license, Gun Ban Certificate, LTO and actual physical checking of firearms and ammunitions.
- Briefs the guards on their proper turnover of post duties and responsibilities. Remind them also to have a physically turnover of clients’ property and agency issued firearms and likewise, relay properly client’s instructions.
- In charge in the Security Investigation in case of any incident involving guards and clients.
- Coordinates with his immediate superior from time to time.
- Do other tasks deemed necessary as directed by immediate superior.