A. Job Objective
Responsible in reporting to the respective Airport Services Senior Station Supervisor for the effective administration and implementation of ground handling operations to his assigned station.
B. Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the respective Senior Station Supervisor concerning the overall performance of ground handling operations to this assigned station
- Communicates and coordinates with airport authorities and agencies
- Ensures that company safety standards are maintained and adequate precautions are taken at all times to safeguard passengers and airport services operations.
- Monitors the performance of ground handling functions conducted by the External Service Providers of Airport Services are in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Ensures the implementation of policies, processes, and procedures contained in the Airport Services Operations Manual.
- Disseminates information and/or updated relevant to Ground Handling Operations and administrative matters to all concerned Airport Services Personnel, as required.