- Graduate of BS Accountancy or Management Accounting, CPA is an advantage.
- Proven work experience in systems and compliance review, internal control documentation and testing or similar role.
- Experience with office management software like MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail. Preferably with an Accounting background.
- Establish measures that would ensure accuracy of all Audits to be conducted.
- Develop Compliance Audit Plans in based on established company policies and procedures and compliant with pertinent laws and regulations.
- Coordinates with different departments involved in Audits. Communicates audit plans and ensure that departments to be audited are aware of the scope of the audit to be conducted.
- Conducts comprehensive and targeted audits on the compliance of the company’s different departments with established rules, procedures, and control measures.
- Checks all processes and procedures to ensure compliance and report findings to the Internal Audit Head for Operation and Compliance with recommendations.
- Conduct process analysis to check for inconsistencies and anomalies.
- Gathers, consolidates, and analyzes data (including financials) to determine bottlenecks, non-compliance, and other deviations with existing processes and report findings to Internal Audit Head for Compliance and Operations.
- Creates reports on all Audit Findings and provides recommendations for submission to his/her Immediate Superior.
- Complies with company rules and regulations.
- Performs other functions as assigned by the Superior from time to time or when the need arises.