- Oversee running of facilities systems
- Supervises repair and maintenance of mall electrical equipment
- Coordinates with mall tenants and contractors on renovations, expansion, equipment installation, and other ongoing projects
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- With vacancies in NOMO, LAS PINAS, and BULACAN.