• Responsible for the supervision of the performance of all rank and file positions directly reporting to them
• Responsible for associate development, merchandising, inventory control, safety and loss prevention in order to promote sales and meet profit goals
• Mediate as necessary when there are customer’s complaints or concern that need immediate solutions.
• Ensures the highest level of customer service at all time
• Checks schedules of rank and file employees to maximize their utilization
• Coordinates regularly with the Store Manager and Operations Manager for any changes/improvements in the store.
• Conducts PEP talks and meeting to subordinates
• Coordinates with other departments of the company to provide necessary reports
• Operates with initiative, commitment, strong work ethic & sense of urgency
• Exceptional customer service skill
• High level of inventory awareness and maintenance
• Results driven
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
• At least 3 year(s) of working experience is required for this position.
• Senior Supervisor, Assistant Manager or Managers specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent
• Knowledge of trends in the coffee industry
• Work experience as a Cafe Manager is a must