1. Ensures that all plant structures and equipment’s are fully maintained.
2. Conduct inspection and repairs of all machines and other plant facilities
3. Prepare accomplishment report on repairs, machining and projects done by suppliers
4. Perform and record preventive maintenance activities of all machineries and other plant facilities.
5. Supervise in the installation of new machineries.
6. Facilitate compliance of all environmental laws, rules and regulations of the company.
7. Recommend to the management installation and operation of additional equipment for pollution abatement facilities.
8. Handle other environmental concerns.
9. Monitor wastes (water effluent, solid wastes, and Generator exhaust) and finding ways to minimize pollution.
10. Ensure plant structures are safe and conducive for working.