The Web Designer/Developer creates the look, layout, and features of a website. The job involves understanding both graphic design and computer programming. Once a website is created, the designer helps with maintenance and additions to the website. The Alphaland Web Designer will be responsible for updating multiple existing corporate websites and creating new ones for new projects and properties. The web designer will be a member of the Integrated Marketing & Communications team and will work with Managers to keep the site up-to-date and to prioritize needs, among other tasks. The web designer’s job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. Upon meeting with clients and assessing their needs, the web designer helps create and maintain the product. The web designer’s duties include, but aren’t limited to the following:
- Designing webpage/website layout
- Determining and implementing technical requirements
- Updating websites and editing content
- Creating back-up files
- Solving code problems
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive experience with Drupal, Typo 3 or other similar Content Management System, aside from WordPress
- Preferably with work experience in designing websites in WordPress, Drupal, Typo 3 or similar CMS for upscale products and/or properties
- Has experience maintaining corporate websites and working collaboratively in a corporate setting.
- Successful applicants will receive monthly Service Charge.
- Please include your Portfolio link in your CV.