- Graduate of BS Aviation and Aircraft Mechanic
- With Aviation/Aircraft Maintenance License
- With teaching/Technical Training experience
- Ability to supervise students in the maintenance labs and maintain a safe working environment.
- Teaching aircraft systems classes in the flight school as needed.
- Developing and building class room training aids for the maintenance school.
- Maintain current maintenance equipment and aircraft as needed.
- Providing academic advising to current maintenance students.
- Other academic and committee responsibilities as assigned
- With earned units and currently enrolled in a master’s program