LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work every day? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information! https://sellerinteractive.com/
WHO WE ARE
Our expansive head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we have dedicated teams to take care of Amazon-specific copywriting, photography, graphic design, keyword research, paid advertisement (sponsored ads), customer service, account health management, and more. We have sold in many different categories and stumbled upon hundreds of pitfalls and hardships of selling on Amazon. We have learned how to rank as quickly and cheaply as possible, how to get raving reviews that are 100% compliant to Amazon’s TOS, how to get listings back online as soon as possible when they get shut down due to competitor’s tactics, how to TRULY craft the most optimized listing and pictures and how to get suspended accounts reinstated.
Our 4Gs – Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude – our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
We need closers! No cold calls are required in this role.
- We have already worked hard to build a robust lead generation team of 22 and an ever-growing online presence to give us more leads than we can handle.
- We have closed 200+ new clients in 2020 with a small sales team and are ready to expand even faster.
- Each sales rep receives 3-5 booked calls per day to speak with brand owners that are already interested in outsourcing their Amazon growth to an Agency like us, rather than to hire an Amazon expert in-house.
- Your job will be to close these leads.
You will be responsible for the 2nd interaction with potential Seller Interactive clients who are owners of consumer brands that are looking to sell their products on Amazon. Working with our Operations team, you will help to achieve company sales targets by properly qualifying warm inbound leads, handling any preliminary questions, and giving product demonstrations. In addition, you will also be responsible for achieving your own individual sales targets and will be rewarded with uncapped commissions.
This role could be performed remotely as long as you have a good internet connection and are able to work EST business hours.
- Respond quickly to inbound leads resulting from marketing activities
- Manage the lead pipeline using Seller Interactive’s CRM system (Pipedrive)
- Attend to leads via phone and email to convert them into customers
- Follow up and execute on scheduled tasks to keep leads warm
- Take scheduled sales calls and answer the sales phone line for inbound inquiries
- Provide earnings estimates and other supporting material to prospective clients
- Arrange follow-up zoom meetings with clients
- Respond to customer inquiries as required
- Learn about the operational aspects of managing Amazon Seller Central through our training course and convey this information to potential clients.
- 1-3 years of relevant face-to-face, phone sales, or similar experience;
- Strong organizational, pipeline management, and influencing skills;
- Genuine curiosity and an ability to ask effective questions and understand customer needs;
- Experience in high growth, a fast-paced company such as a startup (preferred)
- Experience managing a sales team (preferred)
With average MONTHLY bonuses(On-Target Earnings) of:
Beginner (0-2 months)- 15,244.14 php
Experienced (3-6 months)-30,525.30 php
Sales Expert (6 months+)- 112,997.17 php (highest monthly bonus awarded)
Experienced sales reps with a record of consistent performance will have the opportunity to train and lead their own team of salespeople.
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Full exposure and training in your field while having the autonomy to unleash your skills
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
- Stable job opportunity
- Open communication
- Access to Company Apps and Tools that are effective for Productivity, Communication and Collaboration (Remote work can be easy-peasy with these tools! *wink*)
- Flexible time (Applicable to some roles only)
- On-time bi-weekly payment. Your salary will be transferred directly to your local bank account. (No fee will be deducted from you. We cover it so you can receive your exact payment to your local bank account)
Once you are hired, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays (Legal/Regular holidays acknowledged by the Ph-Law)
- Overtime Pay (should you be required to work outside your normal schedule)
- HeyTaco Rewards Redemptions (Taco points earned via Slack can be used to shop rewards such as Office Chair, Office Table, Work Tools, or even gift checks!)
Once you pass the 3-month probationary period, you will be entitled to additional benefits:
- Paid Vacation Leaves (5 days after probationary period then additional 2 paid leaves every work anniversary)
- Birthday Bonus
- Work Anniversary Food Delivery
- Computer Monitor Incentive Program
- Performance Appraisal every end of 2nd and 4th Quarter
- Health and Wellness Benefits Reimbursement Program
If you think you are perfect for this role, hit that apply button! Our Talent and Culture team will contact you should you be fit for the role.