The Production Department is the engine room within Shootsta. It is directly in control of client satisfaction and ultimately company success.
Your role exists to drive content creativity through motion graphics. Shootsta expects its animation team to ‘do what you do best’ on every project you work on.
In the Production Department, you’ll work as part of a Global Team Structure.
Your Team may consist of Animators in your local region, and externally in other geographical regions.
You will work on some projects autonomously end-to-end, and also support editors on their projects.
We move fast and there’ll be change along the way. We leverage, nurture and grow our best talent to drive points of difference and create a sustainable, collaborative and agile culture where we continue to evolve and put the customer at the centre of everything we do.
How will I be successful in the Production Department?
● BE CREATIVE! – Think outside the box
● Manage my project queue – Be comfortable working to tight deadlines
● Communicate with my clients identify their specific needs
● Be able to interpret a client’s brand guidelines & reflect that on-screen
● Work closely with my Account Manager
● Collaborate with my Peers
● Identify opportunities for my skill to be applied to my peers work
● Be agile to company change
● Be well organized and able to work consistently on recurring projects
● Positively influence others
● Be Proactive
● Be a Problem Solver
● Be Driven
● Be Resilient
● Be Empathetic
● Manage my time effectively
● Identify & notify when I am not able to perform efficiently
What does my team do?
The Production Department is responsible for creating engaging video content for our clients. This is our core business.
The Production Team uses the skills amongst its members to best deliver the product.
An animator’s primary role is to create client Brand Identity Suites.
Further to this, an Animator supports the Production team with motion graphic requirements to ‘up the game’
Shootsta prides itself on delivering high-quality video content. An Animator is responsible for making this possible by creating engaging motion graphic material to enhance the editor’s work.
Key Roles of an Animator.
● Creating engaging Client Brand Suites
● Streamlining editor workflows by use of expression scripting & MOGRT creation
● Supporting editors projects with appropriate Motion Graphics
● Working closely with the Animation Team to manage workloads
● Managing your projects end-to-end including liaising with clients
● Providing feedback to clients to progress their content
● Collaborating with your team to share skills and ideas
● Supporting the Edit team with regards to your specific skills
● Utilizing the Adobe Creative Suite of tools to achieve the above
● From time to time, be willing to work outside hours to meet tight deadlines
Where does my role fit?
An Animator reports to the regions Post Production Manager
What am I accountable to deliver?
● Client Brand Animation Suites
● Motion Graphic support to Editors
● Quality control of deliverables
● Best of Ability approach
● Time management
● Collaboration with peers
How will I be measured?
● Subjective Observation
● Customer Satisfaction
● Customer Retention
● Professional Achievements
Who do I need to work with?
● Animation Team globally
● Local Edit Teams
● Account Managers
● Senior Leadership team
● Creative Services team
● Sales team
● Agencies (if applicable)
What are the key competencies for the role?
● You are passionate about Motion Graphic Design
● You’re a problem solver
● You pay very close attention to details
● You have 3+ years in Motion Graphic Design
● You are proactive, ambitious and goal-oriented
● You are keen to test your limits and grow
● You’re Team focused!
● You possess the ability to prioritise tasks based on requirements
- Monday-Friday shift starts at 6am or 3pm Manila Time
By clicking on the “I’m Interested” button I hereby allow Outsourced Quality Assured Services, Inc. (“Outsourced”) to store and collect my personal information for the purposes of employment application. As such, I agree and authorize Outsourced to collect, store, or continue to use my personal information for the above-stated purpose, and to retain my personal information for a period of 1 year, and for these purposes only.