· Bachelor’s degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management an advantage but not required OR graduate of any Business or Management course.
· With catering, management, and sales experience.
· With strong leadership and management skills.
· Proficient in English (Oral or written)
· Strong Negotiation skills.
· Willing to work long hours/do field-work
· Keeping staff motivated to provide the highest standard of service
· Organizing shifts
· Managing stock control financial planning and managing budgets
· Meeting with suppliers and customers
· Find new customers for the company
· Negotiate and discuss contract requirements with customers
· Supervises staff training
· Manages relationships with repeat customers
· Helps plan the logistics for each event
· Provide hands-on support during the actual event
Sales – Corporate