Assists the department in identifying innovation opportunities through various reports, analyses as well as intelligence gathering efforts. Will also assist in the research and development thrusts of the company so that innovation efforts can be properly channeled, coordinated and pursued.
- Graduate of BS Management or Industrial Engineering, Business Economics or Management, Applied Mathematics and other Business course with specialization in Operations Management.
- MBA degree/units and related work experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Knowledgeable in preparation of marketing research and related studies and reports
- Possesses excellent in verbal and written communication skills (particularly in the English language)
- Has strong analytical skills and creative
- Computer Literate
- Able to handle work stress and pressure with minimum supervision
- Decisive and adaptable in dealing with different managerial levels
Apply through our career page and enjoy the hiring process at the comfort of your home!
For more info about our company and other list of openings, kindly check our website at www.intellicare.com.ph or visit our Facebook careers page at www.facebook.com/careersintellicare.