This is an exciting opportunity for an Electronic/Electrical System Engineer responsible for supporting engineering and design teams to execute the design and testing of an electric vehicle.
As an Electronic/Electrical System Engineer in our start-up journey, you will be involved in all phases of the EV development cycle, including new product development, validation, product modification, production testing, and post-sales support. Your responsibilities will include researching, designing, and integrating components such as motors, controllers, batteries, chargers, converters, etc. The candidate will be responsible to carry out system simulation activities and analysis for vehicle control technologies including vehicle dynamics modeling and control and drive by wire systems.
· Graduate in Electrical/Electronic Communication Engineering.
· Experience in Electrical Vehicles is an advantage
· Must possess a good understanding of Power Electronics, Embedded Systems, Control Engineering, Electrical Machines, and Instrumentation.
· Strong programming skills needed to model and perform optimization/trade-off analyses
· Knowledge in design practices and the relevant validation testing
· Good working knowledge of basic hand tools, soldering, wiring, and lab test equipment.
· Interest and foundational knowledge in EV powertrains as well as electrical, mechanical, and system-level design.
· Practical knowledge of component selection for application fit, reliability, and cost.