The Associate Program Manager (Payments-Related) will work 100% remotely and be responsible for exceptional service delivery to international stakeholder associations in the payments industry. As a key member of a team that includes technical writers, Web staff, financial personnel, and program managers, the selected candidate will have primary responsibility for ensuring that EMVCo’s Associates Programme is properly supported. Reports to account manager, working remotely within the U.S.
· Support EMVCo’s Working Groups and task forces as they work to interact with 100+ international Associates in the development of payments specifications and best practices
· Ensure that all personnel at 100+ Associate companies have appropriate account/resource access to EMV materials and opportunities
· Manage Advisor voting process (launching ballots, following processes to establish quorum, etc.) for EMV Specifications
· Define international/global meeting schedule and requirements in conjunction with client stakeholders
· Coordinate event logistics with event planning team and attend 5-8 meetings annually to coordinate activities “on the ground”
· Coordinate publications and website updates with Web Team
· Responsible for sending communications (regarding document publications, Specification reviews, meeting changes, etc.) to participating Associates and Subscribers
· Creating reports for EMVCo Directors to highlight program status: voting numbers, meeting participation, active engagement, Web access, and more
· As needed, work with account manager and other program managers to support other client initiatives and programs, including but not limited to Working Group and Task Force Support, research, or identification and implementation of new technologies to facilitate better client interaction
The ideal candidate for the Associate Program Manager (Payments-Related) role should have the following qualifications and experience:
· Experience or knowledge of international trade associations or relevant work with stakeholder groups, Working Groups, Committees, or related
· Experience in day-to-day operations management, preferably with managing programs that have participants from different companies or industries
· Experience with policy/procedure manuals and the ability to adhere to, update, and communicate requirements
· History of supporting a broad user base—account access, management of communications, dissemination of information, etc.
· Experience with event/conference planning and meeting management
· Payments industry knowledge or experience preferred, with payments associations such as EMVCo, Secure Technology Alliance, US Payments Forum, or PCI SSC
· While typical days will be U.S. working hours, the candidate must have the ability to flexibly accommodate other-hour calls when international participants require
· Once COVID-related travel restrictions have been lifted (2022), availability to travel domestically and internationally approximately six times annually
· Bachelors or equivalent in relevant field preferred
The salary range for this role is $60,000 – $70,000, depending on experience.
Submit email a resume and detailed cover letter that explains (1) how your association management, payments, or related experience is a fit for this role; (2) your salary expectations; and (3) anything about you that differentiates you as a candidate. Email your application to [email protected] by Friday, 24 September.