Video Editor (NYMA)
WFH setup / equipment will provide
- We are looking for a talented Video Editors to assemble recorded footage into a finished project that matches the content creator’s vision and is suitable for YouTube output.
- Ultimately, as a Film and Video Editor, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story unique to the content creators style.
- The VE also has to be able to manage the output of 1 10-25 min video per day.
- Manipulate and edit film pieces in a way that is invisible to the audience
- Take a brief to grasp production team’s needs and specifications
- Review shooting script, and concept board and or raw material to create a shot decision list based on scenes’ value and contribution to continuity
- Trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects – access to this
- Create rough and final cuts
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running
- Consult with stakeholders from production to post-production process
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize efficiency.
- Proven work experience as a Video Editor
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g. Avid Media Composer, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects and Final Cut)
- Demonstrable video editing ability with a strong portfolio
- Thorough knowledge of timing, motivation and continuity
- Familiarity with special effects, 3D and compositing
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- BS degree in film studies, cinematography or related field
Send us your sample Best Video Reel (duration less than 2mins) including your most updated CV
HURRY UP AND APPLY NOW!