As an Account Executive you’ll play a key role in closing business, reaching out to old prospects and nurturing prospects down the sales funnel. You will be leveraging Attribution’s lead generation campaigns and BDR’s to make sure that you are spending time having the right conversations so you can close the maximum amount of business.
Attribution is a hot area in the martech stack and we have the best product with the biggest TAM. Our solution works with Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo, Stripe, Recurly, Segment, Shopify, BigCommerce, Magento and more. Companies are beginning to realize they MUST have a 3rd party attribution solution ours has the most features and easiest implementation process.
- Become a product expert in multi-touch attribution and marketing attribution
- Connect with marketing leaders from all business types – eCommerce, lead generation, B2B and agencies
- Run outbound campaigns to convey Attribution’s value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- Be able to perform demos for prospects on each call
- Knowledge of solution selling is a plus
- At least 2 years of SaaS selling experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You want to win and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people
- You thrive in start up environments where you need to be resourceful
Candidate must be based in N. American time zone.
If you think this is a good fit for you we’d love to talk! Simply send us a note on why you will excel at the job along with your resume. In your note, include the sum of 18 and 12, which will let us know that you’re actually detail oriented!