Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
You will be a thought partner to Product Owners and teams, supporting them in identifying solutions to obstacles as they arise. You will regularly assess team’s agile maturity, which will inform the development approach you chose, design and implement in collaboration with Chapter Leads and Scrum Masters to support teams. You will help strengthen agile practices and playbook, and you will be a champion for agile culture, mindset and behaviors at Avaloq.
- Be a strong change agent and influence mindset and behaviours, including those of senior leaders
- Support people to adjust to and embrace changes to their ways of working
- Embed agile principles across the whole division
- Apply innovative and creative thinking in order to solve problems and get things done
- Collaborate with other Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters
- Providing training and resources to equip Product Owners and team members with practices to enhance their agile maturity
What you need
- Deep background in coaching and developing people and teams
- Experience working with or in Agile teams and understanding of Agile practices
- A desire and openness to learning and continuous improvement
- Courage to challenge and advise various stakeholders, including Senior Leadership
- Excellent communications and people-interaction skills
- ICF certification (preferably PCC) and agile certifications (PSMI, CMS or similar)
- Experience as a software engineer or any other role in Agile Teams
- Experience providing training for Teams, Scrum Masters, stakeholders and management
Now let’s talk about perks and compensation
We offer high flexibility in regards to working models (home office set up at the moment). Our base salaries are competitive and if you prove to be a superstar, you might even be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online, preferably with pdf documents.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.