Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
The ABR/S Community is a collaboration of implementation projects. Regardless whether they are On-Premise, BPaaS or SaaS projects, Banking Standards Manila team supports the community via ABR/S baseline maintenance and improvements. By having brilliant and Agile-fluent people on our team, we provide reliable leadership and service to solve the daily needs of our internal and external customers. Our flat hierarchies enable each and every one to have a voice and we are always looking for new ones, helping us to become even more innovative.
As a Release & Configuration Manager, you are entrusted of the following responsibilities:
- Govern the release management processes of specific/assigned Avaloq products
- Know the configuration/inventory/catalogue of artifacts of the assigned products
- Technical consulting for the setup of the Avaloq Database factory and for Avaloq specific applications (ICE, Smart Client, Integration Robot)
- Provide installation insight, and approach on addressing installation invalids and errors
- Build-up and disseminate release management know-how to peers
- Create and manage release meetings with other release managers in the organization
- Conflict resolution, stakeholder management, reporting
What you need
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Experience in Release management governance, design and operations
You will get extra points for the following
- Background in banking industry
- Background in technical software engineering
- Experience working with Avaloq products
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.