Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
As a Senior Software Testing Specialist for Web Banking team, you will ensure quality of our product by giving hands-on support with implementation of software testing process from requirements analysis to actual delivery. This includes being point of contact for building test cases, planning test campaigns, and developing/executing tests either manual or automated.
- Define test cases and scenarios for new functionalities
- Create and maintain Selenium and JUnit tests
- Execute manual and automated test scripts
- Give hands-on support for the teams with the implementation of the software testing process
- Support users and product owners in their day to day work with test management tools
- Become the contact person for software testing related topics and methods especially for test analysis and test design
- Help with the planning, control and reporting of project related test campaigns
- Participate in the creation of new concepts in testing and testing tools and actively implement the concepts and take over the responsibility for their daily operation
- Synchronize your work with international teams from Switzerland, Scotland and the Philippines
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology
- Has experience in Software Testing industry and Test Automation scripting (preferably Cypress)
- Has extensive experience with different test strategies for web and mobile applications
- Experience in non-functional tests such as Performance, Security, and Accessibility is a plus
- Has firm understanding of testing processes and methodologies
- Experience in translating user stories/acceptance criteria’s into test cases
- Experience in Agile methodology and different testing methodologies
- Preferably with Banking and Finance domain knowledge
- Preferably with ISTQB or CSTE testing certifications
- Has developed automated unit tests through Junit and web functional test using Selenium is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English language for co-ordination with teams located globally
- Has excellent analytical skills, perseverance, enthusiasm and systematic approach to problem-solving
- Passion for learning and improvement.
- Is structured and autonomous approach to work
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.