Writing the future. Together.
Avaloq is a value driven, fast-paced financial technology and services company and we are committed to developing the banking solutions of tomorrow.
By joining Avaloq, you’ll become a key part of our effort to power the digital transformation of the financial services industry. Our ambition is big and bold – to provide full end-to-end digital solutions by combining our leading efficiency with a flexible, responsible digital user experience. Headquartered in Zurich, Avaloq has over 2,000 employees globally. More information is available at www.avaloq.com
We are system/software engineers, scrum master and product owner within the Container Platform team. We operate Avaloq’s OpenShift Kubernetes-based container platforms which are used by internal stakeholders and clients. Because of the success of these platforms, we require you to help us in operating, and supporting their installations and questions.
Our team provides environments enabling containerization and microservices developments at Avaloq and in the Avaloq Community. We create, operate and improve our container platforms and tools used across the company.
We offer an open and collaborative environment, where you can speak up anytime and drive initiatives.
- Help us managing OpenShift development platforms
- Contributing to the environments’ reliability, as well as monitoring
- Improving our cluster architecture and blueprint
- Supporting development teams working on microservices
What you need
- Team-player, proactive communication and attentive to detail
- Linux system administration experience
- Kubernetes or OpenShift experience
- Understanding of networking concepts (TCP/IP, TLS, load balancing, etc.)
- Understanding of storage solutions (iSCSI, NFS, etc.)
You will get extra points for the following
- Knowledge of DevOps/SRE principles (CI/CD, feedback loops, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure-as-code (e.g.: Terraform, Ansible, GitOps)
- Experience with Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.)
- Following implementation designs patterns safeguarding from errors and failures
Now lets talk about perks and compensation
We offer competitive base salaries and if you prove to be a superstar, you might be entitled to an extraordinary achievement reward. Avaloq aims to share its success with all its employees by paying out “Success Share Units” depending on its performance in a given year.
At Avaloq we embrace diversity, we embrace difference. We are whole-heartedly committed to equal employment opportunities and we foster an inclusive culture where everyone’s’ contributions are valued and their voices are listened to. We hire, compensate and promote regardless of origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other fascinating characteristics that make us different. Please note that our job descriptions are intended to be written in an inclusive and gender neutral language.
Don’t be shy – apply!
Please only apply online.
Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.